#232: Yes, Violent Video Games Cause Mass Homicide—Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
You’ve heard the rebuttal, “Video games attract people who are drawn to violence to begin with, they don’t cause the violence.” Well, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman collects the data and brings the receipts: violent video games cause increased violent crime rates in some cases and are strongly correlated with many more.
Grossman knows what he’s talking about. He is a US Army Ranger, a paratrooper, and a former West Point Psychology Professor. He has a Black Belt in Hojutsu, the martial art of the firearm, and has been inducted into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame.
He helped train mental health professionals after the Jonesboro school massacre, and he was also involved in counseling or court cases in the aftermath of the Paducah, Springfield, Littleton, and Nickel Mines Amish school massacres.
The year 2020 saw the highest spike in homicides in US history, and 2021 is shaping up to be worse thanks to the insane lockdowns and social isolation caused by the coronadoom fakedemic.
- What the very first modern era juvenile school massacre (1975, in Brampton, Ont) had in common with all the subsequent massacres
- How violent video games like Grand Theft Auto, Dark Souls, Halo, Postal III literally train teen boys to kill without remorse
- The brain scan medical evidence of before and after video game addiction affects judgment and conscience in its addict-users
- The history of the video gaming industry’s attempts at denying the obvious
- The most successful elements of detection, deterrence, and defeating of would-be school killers
- Why gun control laws have absolutely no effect on mass murder rates
- The answer to how to turn around the trend toward ultraviolet evil behavior
- Why this is essentially a spiritual battle of the heart and the soul
- Assassination Generation: Video Games, Aggression, and the Psychology of Killing by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- On Combat, The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- On Spiritual Combat: 30 Missions for Victorious Warfare by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- Bulletproof Marriage: A 90-Day Devotional by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- Killology Research Group website
Join us in the Fight for Truth and Freedom
Over 50,000 joined the summit last May 7-9. Join us in the fight against tyranny and the misuse of science for political control. Take action, register for a one-year subscription, host a watch party, print the resources and tools we provide and become a knowledgeable voice for truth and freedom.
The doors to Truth Over Fear: Covid-19 and the Great Reset are open: www.restoretheculture.com
Register today and learn what the Bigs (Big Tech, Big Pharma and Big Media) DO NOT want you to know.
Glory and Shine: Catholic personal care handmade products for Catholic men. Their products are “good for the Body, Mind, and Soul.” I personally love them! Use coupon COFFIN and get a discount. Shop HERE.
MyPillow.com: Up to 66% off all his 100+ products, all US-made) and a special offer on his book What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO. Use promo code PATRICK or call: 800-794-965