#241: Why Was the Latin Mass Really Attacked? —Dr. Janet Smith
Professor Janet Smith is the leading English language expert on Humanae Vitae and a renowned writer and speaker. She has never considered herself a “Traditionalist” but has come to love the Extraordinary Form Traditional Latin Mass. Recently retired as a professor from the Sacred Heart major seminary in Detroit she has some vital insights into the July 16, 2021 motu proprio Traditionis Custodes.
You’re not going to hear this line of thinking anywhere else.
In this Episode You Will Learn
- The odd timing of the motu proprio
- Some reasons why the Traditional Latin Mass is the antithesis of the goals of this papacy
- The red pilling process that takes place when you begin to attend the Latin Mass
- Beginner’s suggestions for the Latin Mass
- Why the motu proprio represents the attempt at a full break from sacred Tradition
- The hard position into which lay people are put and how to move forward
- Proof that the attack on Tradition began under Paul VI
- Apostolic Letter Traditiones Custodes by Francis
- The Latin Mass Explained by Msgr. George Moorman
- Beginners’ Guide to the Traditional Latin Mass by Derya Little
- The Contraception Deception: Catholic Teaching On Birth Control by Patrick Coffin
- Connect with Dr. Janet Smith’s on her website
Join us in the fight against tyranny and the misuse of science for political control. Take action, register for a one-year subscription, and become a knowledgeable voice for truth and freedom.
The doors to Truth Over Fear: Covid-19 and the Great Reset are open: www.restoretheculture.com
Glory and Shine: Catholic personal care handmade products for Catholic men. Their products are “good for the Body, Mind, and Soul.” I personally love them! Use coupon COFFIN and get a discount. Shop HERE.
MyPillow.com: Up to 66% off all his 100+ products, all US-made) and a special offer on his book What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO. Use promo code PATRICK or call: 800-794-965