176: Being a Success No Matter the Odds—Mike Lindell
It’s been a year since I interviewed CEO and founder of MyPillow on the Patrick Coffin Show. Back then, my motive was to talk about his role in producing the pro-life hit film Unplanned and to hear some more of his crack-addict to CEO story.
Little did I know how much more there was to the story. And then in late March, I saw Mike giving some remarks in the Rose Garden standing next to President Trump. I watched and listened to Mike’s plan to be part of the solution to the CCP virus lockdown: he would convert over 70% of his manufacturing operations away from pillows to USA-made cotton face masks to help make up for the shortage.
But when Mike invoked Bible reading, encouraged people to spend more time with family—and thanked God for Trump’s work—all hell broke loose and Mike Lindell was attacked by the usual leftist mob. This recent interview focused on his willingness to bring his Christian faith into his very public work.
In this episode you will learn
- How Lindell’s 14 near-death experiences gave him an intense zest for life
- His rock bottom losses and how they spurred his recovery
- Why he believes his story and the formation of the Lindell Recovery Network will make the critical difference in the lives of millions of addicts unto sobriety and peace
- How secular radio host, the late Don Imus, chided him into making sure he brought up “the baby Jesus” when sharing his backstory
- How a down-and-out severe crack addict became the leader of the most successful direct marketing campaign in US history
- Why he believes NO ONE is beyond help
- Why the title of his autobiography What Are the Odds could not be more fitting
Resources mentioned in this episode
- What Are the Odds: From Crack Addict to CEO by Mike Lindell (IF YOU ORDER THE BOOK HERE, YOU WILL GET FREE SHIPPING AND A $25 GIFT CARD)
- April 2019 interview with Lindell on The Patrick Coffin Show
- Lindell on the Rose Garden Lawn speaking about his efforts to manufacture face masks, and going full metal Christian (starting at 0:35)
- MyPillow.com: *NEW DEAL*, buy one get one free pricing on Supima MyPillows, Giza Dream Sheets, MyPillow Towels, Roll&, GoAnywhere pillows, Duvet Covers, Giza Pillowcases, Bolster pillows, and Neck pillows! Just go to the “radio listener specials” page at and use promo code PATRICK or call: 800-794-9652 and mention coupon code PATRICK. If you order Mike’s book, your entire MyPillow order will ship for FREE plus he will give you a $25 gift card for your next purchase.
- Covenant Eyes: It’s an accountability software designed to help you and those you love live a life free from pornography. Use code Patrick and try it out for Free for 30 days. Click here.
Join the Conversation below
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on the Subscribe icon)
Apple/Mac Users podcast:
Android Users podcast:
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.