167: China: the World’s Biggest Bully—Dr. Steven Mosher (Free Version)
China is often in the news—for finance, international business, cuisine, and more recently, the Wuhan coronavirus. But the 800-pound panda bear is the fact that China invented totalitarianism centuries before Christ, a collective reality of self-understanding that was tailor-made for the Communist revolution when it arrived.
China expert Dr. Steven Mosher has both a historical and religious context. As a historian, he knows the pattern of oppression and bondage under Communism. As a Catholic convert, he knows how critical China is to the mission of the Church.
In this episode you will learn
- When and why China invented totalitarianism
- How Communist Party leader Xi “Big Daddy” Jinping believes in Sinocentric world domination
- Why the one-child (revamped to two-child in 2015) only policy is already backfiring demographically on China
- Is China lying about the coronavirus?
- Why Mosher believes the Nixon rapprochement of 1972 was a major diplomatic blunder
- Why China’s dream of world hegemony would spell a nightmare for America and the west
- How the Cardinal Parolin/Uncle Ted McCarrick/Pope Francis deal with the Communist Chinese—fed by enormous naivete—is a disaster for the underground Catholics in union with Rome.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Bully of Asia: Why China’s Dream is the New Threat to World Order by Steven Mosher
- Hegemon: China’s Plan to Dominate Asia and the World by Steven Mosher
MyPillow.com: MyPillow is now making towels. Made with USA Cotton, soft yet absorbent. Use code “Patrick” at checkout and save 30%. Enjoy a 60-day money-back guarantee. Call: 800-794-9652 and mention coupon “Patrick” to get the deal.
Join the Conversation below
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on the Subscribe icon)
Apple/Mac Users podcast:
Android Users podcast:
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.