#174: Christian Retrogrades vs Alinsky Radicals—Tim and David Gordon(Free Version)
On any bell curve, you are going to find the great mushy middle, with extreme ends of the spectrum on either side.
In the case of the culture war, the far left side is dominated by radicals who are passionately committed to overturning the Christian order, imitating the Communist agenda in destroying marriage and family, and generally leading what Pope Benedict XVI called the “dictatorship of relativism.”
Enter the retrograde movement, founded upon Rules for Retrogrades: Forty Tactics to Defeat the Radical Left by Timothy and David Gordon. This burgeoning movement provides counter ballast to the unremitting commitment on the part of the elitists on the Left who have shaped the grand narrative of what it means to be a human person, what is permitted to be laughed at, what the important definitions will be such as sex, marriage, liberty, and the value of the lives of the vulnerable unborn and elderly.
In this episode you will learn
- The basic definition of retrograde
- When the authors think the culture war started to tilt in favor of the radical left
- What the culture war is really being fought over
- The difference between macho and masculine
- Why feminism is evil
- The role of strong marriages and families in shaping the next generation of retrogrades
- The appropriate circumstances forging alliances with non-Christians
- Why the notion of retrograde is peculiarly Catholic in scope and purpose
Resources mentioned in this episode
- MyPillow.com: MyPillow is now making towels. Made with USA Cotton, soft yet absorbent. Use code “Patrick” at checkout and save 30%. Enjoy a 60-day money-back guarantee. Call: 800-794-9652 and mention coupon “Patrick” to get the deal.
- Covenant Eyes: It’s an accountability software designed to help you and those you love live a life free from pornography. Use code Patrick and try it out for Free for 30 days. Click here.
Join the Conversation below
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast
(Click on the images and then click on susbcribe)
Listen in Spotify:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!