185: Fired for Opposing BLM—Tim Gordon
On June 3, 2020, while in the middle of interviewing black MAGA leader Henry Davis, Timothy Gordon found out that he had been fired by his employer Garces Memorial Catholic High School in Bakersfield, CA.
True to his style, Tim didn’t crumple. He kept the interview rolling and since then has been punching back against what happened. And what happened? He spoke up against Black Lives Matter. A petition went around, and boom, Garces sacked the father of six (with a handicapped daughter who had brain surgery in April).
In this episode you will learn
- The timeline of events
- The content of the offending tweet(s)
- Why Gordon’s predicament is a lesson in trusting Providence when fear sets in
- How to find your voice in a mob-group think environment
- Why Gordon’s punching back models what a retrograde is
- How the same social media that got him fired—provided an avalanche of financial and more support for him
- How you can give
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Rules for Retrogrades: Forty Tactics to Defeat the Radical Left by Timothy and David Gordon
- Catholic Republic: Why America Will Perish Without Rome by Tim Gordon
- Connect with Tim Gordon’s via his website
MyPillow.com: *NEW DEAL*, buy one get one free pricing on Supima MyPillows, Giza Dream Sheets, MyPillow Towels, Roll&, GoAnywhere pillows, Duvet Covers, Giza Pillowcases, Bolster pillows, and Neck pillows! Just go to the “radio listener specials” page at and use promo code PATRICK or call: 800-794-9652 and mention coupon code PATRICK. If you order Mike’s book, your entire MyPillow order will ship for FREE plus he will give you a $25 gift card for your next purchase.
Join the Conversation below
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on the Subscribe icon)
Apple/Mac Users podcast:
Android Users podcast:
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.