OPEN POSITION: CONTENT AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Patrick Coffin Media is a company dedicated to engaging, changing, and restoring our culture via a maximum number of appropriate media outlets. We are looking for a part-time Content Specialist to coordinate and assist with marketing and content creation and online promotion.
Does This Sound Like You?
Do you want to do your best work and to leave a lasting, transformational impact on others? Do you long to make a difference and dedicate your time and talent to a greater purpose? Do you want to be part of a Catholic media venture whose main purpose is to creatively engage and build the next generation of saints through the restoration of a truly Catholic culture?
If yes, read on.
Coffin Nation is our community website with members in 20+ countries. It’s a platform that facilitates edifying discussions, personal development, and spiritual growth. It provides you with resources and a supportive community of peers and access to top mentors—so you can continually improve along the way to become a better father or mother, leader, and mentor to others in your community.
Working with our main content creator to create written and video content, coordinate blog submissions and affiliate relationships, and drive traffic to The Patrick Coffin Show website and our membership program, Coffin Nation.
This is a part-time (20hrs- 24hrs/week) job with possibility of becoming full-time.
This is a remote position.
What Is Involved
- Driving traffic to our website via social media focusing on The Patrick Coffin Show, through dissemination of show notes, episode recaps, show teasers and more.
- Drive traffic to our website by sending our content to blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter, Facebook groups, Christian niche-based sites such as Church Pop, Catholic Connect, and other platforms
- Select and edit highlights of the pre-broadcast episodes of The Patrick Coffin Show for short teaser promo clips for various projects.
- Loading blog post content from Word or Google Docs into WordPress
- Writing transcriptions from video to text
- Coordinating, proofreading and publishing curated blogs and videos for our websites submitted by guest authors and contributors.
- Education in marketing, social media communication or communication arts
- Minimum two years of prior writing experience (can be during college)
- Strong knowledge of the Catholic Faith and related literature such as apologetics, basic history, and pop culture
- Avid media consumer, mainly of online Catholic and news sites.
- Important: Strong knowledge of WordPress backend
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and their marketing environment
- Knowledge of YouTube environment
- A plus: Graphic design skills using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop for quick graphics/memes