101: Setting The Record Straight—Milo Yiannopoulos (free version)
It’s been over a year since professional polemicist Milo Yiannopoulos more or left public life after losing three gigs in a row: his Breitbart editor position, his Simon & Schuster publishing deal (for his book Dangerous), and his plum CPAC speaker slot.
A massive plummet from the heights of internet fame (infamy?)
So what really happened? What did he say on those 2015 and 2016 podcasts that surfaced last February? More importantly, what did he mean? And does he have any regrets?
Milo, like probably 99% of the population, Catholic or otherwise, has gaps between what he professes and what he lives. St. Paul describes the phenomenon well in Romans 7:19, “For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.” Certainly, going ahead with an attempted marriage to his boyfriend puts him at odds with the teaching of the Catholic Church.
He has a new book out titled, Diabolical: How Pope Francis Has Betrayed Clerical Abuse Victims Like Me—and Why He Has To Go. Many of his followers, and obviously his enemies, want to know why someone who is Openly Gay [™] and civilly married to his boyfriend is qualified to criticize the Pope. They also want a close look at the man himself, in his own words, as distinct from the hysterical rumor mill about him.
In this episode you will learn:
- Milo’s childhood Catholic roots and the origin of the surname Yiannopoulos
- The facts about his abuse at the hands of a priest, who since committed suicide
- How he manages to reconcile his homosexual lifestyle with the Church he professes to love
- What his real opinions are regarding homosexuals
- Why he is passionate about “Making the Vatican Straight Again” (a chapter in his book)
Resources recommended in this episode:
- Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos
- Diabolical: How Pope Francis Has Betrayed Clerical Abuse Victims Like Me—and Why He Has To Go by Milo Yiannopoulos
- The World’s First Love by Fulton J. Sheen
Question of the week
In what ways do you make the perfect the enemy of the good?
Doors to Coffin Nation are now OPEN. But not for long, sign up today.
LEARN MORE RIGHT HERE >> COFFIN NATION.
Comment below or on our Facebook page
“Like” us on Facebook HERE
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful
Please share it using the social media buttons below.