The Anti-Latin Mass Motu Proprio In Context
In this video, I do a quick rewind of history back to 1965, the end of Vatican II, the appearance of Humanae Vitae and its widespread rejection, as a way of framing the appearance of the Traditiones Custodes by Francis.
This is not merely an attack on the Latin language of nice vestments, but a full-scale assault on the ties that bind Catholics of today with the deposit of faith “delivered once to the saints” (Jude 1:3).
- Why the year 1965 was a turning point in Church culture and world history.
- How the weak leadership of Pope Paul VI failed to stem the tide of dissent and confusion that flooded into the Church in the decade and a half after the Vatican closed.
- No one—no lay movement, no organization of clergy—was clamoring for the destruction of the Traditional Latin Mass
- The possible connections between the New World Order and the Novus Ordo Missae
- How the Extraordinary Form Latn Mass is a powerful inducement to conversion and true worship.
- The lack of discipling of wayward clergy on the matter of birth control led to a softening of the Catholic ground and introduced the present state of chaos.
- Why the Traditional Latin Mass is making a comeback.
The Contraception Deception: Catholic Teaching On Birth Control
by Patrick Coffin. Get a copy here
- Sex Au Naturel: What It Is and Why It’s Good for Your Marriage. Get a copy here.
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HEREF
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast
(Click on the images and then click on susbcribe)
While you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!