190: The Trans Attack On Our Daughters with guest Abigail Shrier
Wall Street Journal contributor Abigail Shrier is not a science writer nor is she a particularly conservative figure. She sees things not through the left-right lens, but the true-false one.
In 2019, her essay “When Your Daughter Defies Biology” in the WSJ ignited a firestorm—of admiration, and opprobrium. This got her attention, and she kept digging, researching, and interviewing parents of trans kids (vast majority female), and the result is her new book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Crazy Seducing Our Daughters (Regnery).
Her findings are stunning.
In this episode you will learn
- How YouTube influencers reach millions of vulnerable young girls
- The context for the shift from male-to-female to female-to-male transgenderism
- The overwhelming and pervasive influence of social media platforms like Reddit, DeviantArt, YouTube, Snap Chat, and countless online forms have caused social contagion on a large scale.
- What happens when parents, therapists, and researchers (yes, including politically progressive and liberal ones) find that the drive to “help” young girls “transition” might not be the best solution
- The health hazards of girls taking testosterone and Lupron puberty blocker
- What parents can do to prevent the contagion and minimize the propaganda
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier.
MyPillow.com: *NEW DEAL*, buy one get one free pricing on Supima MyPillows, Giza Dream Sheets, MyPillow Towels, Roll&, GoAnywhere pillows, Duvet Covers, Giza Pillowcases, Bolster pillows, and Neck pillows! Just go to the “radio listener specials” page at and use promo code PATRICK or call: 800-794-9652 and mention coupon code PATRICK. If you order Mike’s book, your entire MyPillow order will ship for FREE plus he will give you a $25 gift card for your next purchase.
Join the Conversation below!
Connect with me on social media:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on the Subscribe icon)
Apple/Mac Users podcast:
Android Users podcast:
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.