The Truth About the SSPX
In this commentary, I shed some light on the backstory of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) and analyze their claim to being fully Catholic already.
- Their thin-skinned reactionary followers, their recalcitrance in the face of legitimate Catholic authority, and their zealous modus operandi, are oddly similar to the Medjugorje Movement.
- The SSPC is manifestly not in full communion with the Catholic Church.
- The recent bombshell exposé on SSPX cover-ups of sexual crimes by Christine Niles at Church Militant has put a silver dagger in the heart of the group’s proud assertion that they kept pure and uncorrupted by the scandal-ridden “Conciliar Church.”
- SSPX is a gateway drug to sedevacantism
- Let’s pray for all victims of sexual abuse
- Far-Right groups reflect High Church Protestantism
Decide for yourself where the truth lies.
- 2017 Letter by Pope Francis “Misericordia et Misera” on extending the SSPX priestly faculties beyond the Year of Mercy
- 2009 Lifting of SSPX ex-communication document by Pope Benedict XVI
- Official advice by SSPX to AVOID going to the Ordinary Form Mass on Sundays:(from 2:48 to 4:01)
- Letter that alleges Archbishop Lefebvre privately celebrated the very new Mass he attacked publically:
- 2017 Report on the SSPX cover-ups as revealed by Swedish TV station”
- 1909 Encyclical “Communium Rerum” by Pope St. Pius X:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on susbcribe)
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.