The Vaccine is an Anti-Sacrament
- A key ingredient to inaugurating the Great Reset inauguration is the Covid-19 vaccine and all its pomps and all its works.
- Pope Francis said he believes everyone has a moral obligation to receive the vaccine as soon as possible. “It is the moral choice because it is about your life but also the lives of others.”
- Further, “I do not understand why some say that this could be a dangerous vaccine…If the doctors are presenting this to you as a thing that will go well and doesn’t have any special dangers, why not take it?”
- The Pope and the Pope Emeritus reportedly got their jabs off-camera, away from the PR machine. Yet Pope Francis willingly kisses the bare feet of Muslim refugees, men and women, on Holy Thursday Mass and get down on his hands and knees and kiss the feet of Ugandan politicians while the cameras rolled.
- Pope Paul VI Hall, fittingly one of the ugliest buildings in the world, is converted into a vaccine reception area that looks like the death chamber on the set of the movie “Dead Man Walking.”
- Why are the elites pounding so hard using every available mainstream media platform? Isn’t this a decision between doctor and patient? What happened to My Body, My Choice?
- There is a lack of clear direction from the magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- One exception is The National Catholic Bioethics Center.
- The World Health Organization changed the definition of pandemic in 2009 by fudging the criteria.
- The same Great Resetters who introduced the problem, whipped up as much frenzy as they could about it, have profited from it, now arrive like the cavalry with….the solution to the problem!
- Since 1986 with the signing of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act by President Ronald Reagan, there are no Big Pharma companies to sue for damages.
>> Head over to coffinnation.com and check out what you get as a member of
the largest culture restoring community in the world.
Premium Passes for Truth Over Fear Unmasking Covid19 Summit
are still available: www.restoretheculture.com
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on subscribe)
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews