62: Transgenderism, Part One—with former trans Walt Heyer
Walt Heyer lived for seven years “with” a female identity named Laura Jensen, having undergone the full gender reassignment surgery as an adult male in his late 30s.
Full mutilation, hormone treatments, driver’s licence with legal name change. In other words, all in.
It took a few years, but the “Laura” persona cracked under the pressure of the real man beneath the mountain of lies, which induced alcoholism, and a suicide attempt. Walt underwent his second reassignment surgery over 15 years ago and has a profound cautionary tale and hard won wisdom to dispense for those with ears to hear.
In this episode, you will learn
- The common myths sold as truths regarding transgenderism
- Whether transgender surgery ever works in the long term
- The textbook childhood traumas that typically induce gender dysphoria
- How a secretive grandmother unwittingly helped destroy Walt’s life by dressing him in a purple chiffon dress at age four.
- The way in which divine Providence used Walt’s pain to be a source of hope to others
- How he left the dangerous confusions of the trans movement and found lasting peace.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- A Transgender’s Faith by Walt Heyer
- Sex Change—It’s Suicide: A Whistleblower Speaks Out by Walt Heyer
- Check out his two websites for more information: www.sexchangeregret.com and www.waltheyer.com
Patrick Coffin Show is 100% listener supported. Help us keep our show independent and unfiltered.
Consider supporting our work with a one-time or recurring donation HERE.
Tweet to Patrick: https://twitter.com/Patrick_Coffin
Follow Patrick on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patrickcoffin.media/
Check out the store: https://www.patrickcoffin.net/all-products
Sign up for our Inside Scoop newsletter with the best of The Patrick Coffin Show each week: https://patrickcoffin.media/scoop
Join the Conversation
Don’t forget to Subscribe to the show in YouTube, as well as the podcast so you can get the weekly show updates. Check the podcast in iTunes and other podcast directories, while you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below.