64: How Trans Ideology Is Infiltrating Pediatrics—Dr. Michelle Cretella, MD (3/4)
Michelle Cretella, M.D., is president of the American College of Pediatricians, a national organization of pediatricians and other health care professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children. She is also fed up with the nonstop lies perpetuated by the “trans community” on the world of medical professionals. Big Medicine has become as politicized as Big Oil and Big Tobacco.
As a pediatrician, Dr. Cretella has seen the New Normal up close and personal in the lives of young patients being put into gender transition protocols as early as toddler age. Yes, crazy. I spoke with her about what doctors, especially pediatricians, are facing when it comes to politicized peer pressure to go along with patients’ deep-seated gender confusions.
Very few doctors are willing to step out of the comfort zone and challenge the status quo, even when vulnerable lives are at put at risk. Dr. Cretella and her colleagues at the American College of Pediatricians deserve our support and our prayers.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The correct number of sexes from a scientific, medical point of view
- The facts about suicide rates post-transgender operation
- Medical realities involved in the mutilation procedure (start the list with double mastectomy for girls and sterilization for boys)
- The reason the American College of Pediatricians was formed
- What twin studies show us about gender disorder
- The real reason why GID (Gender Identity Disorder) was officially renamed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (No 5) as Gender Identity Dysphoria
- A clear way to understand the difference between sex and gender
- Making Gay Okay: How Rationalizing Homosexual Behavior Is Changing Everything, by Robert Reilly
- When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, by Ryan T. Anderson
- Paper Genders: Pulling the Mask Off the Transgender Phenomenon, by Walt Heyer
- American College of Pediatricians Gender Issues Page
The Patrick Coffin Show is 100% listener supported. Help us keep our show independent and unfiltered.
Consider supporting our work with a one-time or recurring donation HERE.
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Check out the store HERE
Sign up for our Inside Scoop newsletter with the best of The Patrick Coffin Show each week.
Join the Conversation
Why is there a taboo against even talking about transgenderism in any way other than full promotion and agreement?
Don’t forget to Subscribe to the show in YouTube, as well as the podcast so you can get the weekly show updates. Check the podcast in iTunes and other podcast directories, while you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below.