What’s Behind the Street Violence
The violence that we are seeing now in most major American cities did not arise in a vacuum.
And it was not caused by the death of George Floyd.
And the hysteria over racism is a red herring that’s meant to distract you from what’s really going on.
In this video, I dig into the partnership between the Left in academia, and their fellow travelers in the media. If you add in actual prejudice against blacks, and the sense of anger and despair over the CCP virus lockdown, you have a recipe for high-level clashes.
- The sides now duking it out in the culture war represent those who want to repair the DNA damage done to the foundations of America’s institutions, and those who want to take a wrecking ball to all of it.
- When high schoolers turn into college students, they learn Marxism in all its subgroups, they learn to hate America and to regard the institution of marriage as oppressive and will be brainwashed to think that sexual liberation is a form of freedom.
- Christian faith is easy to lose in this environment.
- The left has done a brilliant job at controlling language.
- Aiding and abetting the leftist professors and college administrators are the lamestream media who constantly throw jet fuel on the slightest whiff a conflict.
- Back in the Sixties, the Black Panthers didn’t get traction with the broader population. The radical agenda has been rebranding as Black Lives Matter, a well-thought out slogan.
- CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and every American newspaper that is still standing have been licking their revolution-admiring chops for this kind of conflagration, so they can turn the volume way up and sell it as a civil war in the making.
- Fear is a much more powerful weapon against Faith than doubt is.
- Fear is the opposite of faith. And the only cure is the perfect love of God which casts out all fear.
- An ism is an idea virus-like mental malware that infiltrates the mind, and not only creates illogical thinking, but destroys your moral compass.
- Jesus came to take away our sins, not our minds. Our minds were made to see the truth, to understand it until live in its light.
- The street violence that was let loose upon Him on Good Friday, and what he conquered on Easter Sunday is the truth that sets us free.
Head over to coffinnation.com and check out what you get as a member of
the largest culture restoring community in the world.
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on subscribe)
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful