99: Who Was Behind the Sexual Revolution?—Dr. Jennifer Roback-Morse
We all know about the Sixties, both the decade and the cultural ethos it generated. But do we know the players, leaders, architects, and financiers who created the Sexual Revolution that made the Sixties infamous?
Dr. Jennifer Roback-Morse, author and foundress of The Ruth Institute, has the answers. Her stemwinder of a book, The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Why the Church Was Right All Along, tells the sordid tale, naming names and taking no prisoners.
In this episode you will learn:
- When the “Sixties” actually began
- The roots of dissent inside the Catholic Church and how it became allied with the Church’s secular enemies
- How elites like John D. Rockefeller III worked to insinuate population control ideas within the Church hierarchy
- Why divorce, contraception, and transgender ideology all tend toward the same purpose
- What parents can do to counter the bad ideas that swamp college campuses regarding sex, marriage, and faith
Resources recommended in this episode:
- The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Why the Church Was Right All Along by Dr. Jennifer Roback-Morse
- Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control by Dr. E. Michael Jones
- Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution by Tucker Carlson
Question of the week
Why is staying married the best first start to repairing the damage done to the culture by the Sexual Revolution?
Sign up to the waiting list for our upcoming premium site Coffin Nation.
You’ll be the first to be notified! (opening in a couple of weeks!)
Comment below or on our Facebook page
“Like” us on Facebook HERE
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful
Please share it using the social media buttons below.